We Are Thankful



Tomorrow we celebrate Thanksgiving, a day to give thanks and appreciate those around us who offer support and love.

The day is often celebrated with family gatherings and dinner tables filled to the brim with turkey, potatoes, vegetables, stuffing and pies.

But before we head out to our families, we here at Perrie & Associates took a moment to think about what we are thankful for. We are like family here at P&A and we want to share that feeling with you. Here is what some of our employees are thankful for this year:


Brandi Woody, Pre-Closer (Cumming)


"I am so thankful to be part of the Perrie & Associates LLC Team here in Cumming, and I am so thankful to work with a great group of people. I am also so very thankful for my wonderful husband and two wonderful kids, and all of my friends and family." 


Bobbie Massei, Closer  (Cumming)

"I am so thankful for my wonderful coworkers at Perrie & Associates, LLC. Each one has a very special place in my heart. I started with Perrie a year and a half ago and can honestly say it has felt like working with family from the very beginning.
I am also thankful for all of our wonderful clients, from loan officers to real estate agents. They are what makes working in this industry so very satisfying."


Karen Selembo, Closing Coordinator (East Cobb) 


There are so many things to be grateful for it would take too long to list!  I feel very blessed!  Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday - it’s all about family, friends, food and football!



Jennifer Compton, Real Estate Manager (All Offices) 

"I’m happy I have a job I love where I get to work with colleagues that I adore. I’m thankful for my family: a husband who supports my dreams and my son who is the light of my life. I am also thankful for all our veterans –the true heroes."


David Perrie, Owner and Attorney 


"I am thankful for my health, God’s grace, the wonderful people that I get to work with and the awesome people we get to serve. I am thankful for people with positive attitudes and those who are grouches that remind me why I love the positive people."


Cheryl Ethridge Morton, Litigation Paralegal (Cumberland) 

"I’m very thankful for my family, those by blood and those chosen, two legged and four legged, and I’m thankful for my work family."


Khristie Kelly, Litigation Attorney

"I am thankful for being in a workplace that allows us to meet people at various intersections of their lives. Some happy, some stressful and some sad. It is nice to come to work every day and join a team that strives to be empathetic to all of those intersections, whether it be joining in the celebration of a new home, sharing the frustration and even anger in the face of wrongdoing or even shedding internal tears with those at the intersection of divorce or death of a close one."


Brett Lefevre, Disburser (Cumberland) 

"I am thankful for my best friend who sticks by me through thick and thin."


Tammy McCommon, Pre-Closer (All Offices) 

"I am thankful for a boss that really cares about his employees - for who they are not just for what they do. I am thankful for co-workers that are more like family than just mere co-workers, and I am thankful for the lifetime friends I have made. Most importantly, I am thankful God continues to bless this firm, with a great caring staff and attorneys that go above and beyond to make our clients happy. We truly have the best clients out there!" 


Stephanie Lee, Pre-Closer (West Cobb) 


"I am thankful for so many things, but mostly the blessings from Jesus that keep me going day to day. This includes family, my job, love and our freedom!"


Stacie Upchurch, IT & Compliance (Cumberland) 

"I am most thankful for my amazing husband, my precious little pets, my beautiful home, my fantastic family and friend and for my wonderful job.
P&A isn't like most companies and there is a lot to be thankful for. Our loyal agents, loan officers, and clients - and of course David Perrie and the opportunity to work with such a great group of people doing what I love. Many people feel dread and anxiety when they think about coming to work, but I never do! I love working for a company that trusts and values its team members and for a leader who is flexible, open to new ideas, and who gives us all the freedom to be the best professionals we can be. We work hard every day for our goals and P&A is not just a mean to support my personal life but is also a place that I consider home."


Gayle Willingham, Firm Administrator (All Offices/Cumberland) 

"I am thankful so so very much. I am thankful for Jesus first and for most because without him there is no Hope. I am thankful for my family who loves each other with unconditional love. I am thankful I live in the USA and have the freedom to live my life as I see fit, and I am thankful for my job that provides for me to live a good life." 


Chris Copeland, Disburser (Keller Williams Cityside) 

"I am thankful first and foremost for my family.  In a world where you have no clue what to expect day to day I can always count on my family to be there. I have a beautiful wife and baby girl that have absolutely changed my life in the best ways possible.
I’m also very thankful that I have a great job. It’s hard to find a job where you not only like the people you work with, but actually enjoy the work as well. I’m very grateful that I was given an opportunity to work and learn in this setting. We have great colleagues, management/ownership, incentives and benefits that personally make me want to work that much harder."


Emily Selby, Director of First Impressions (Cumberland) 

"This year, I am thankful for my family and friends who are always supporting me and showing me love and kindness. I am also thankful for the opportunities I have been provided this year, including my job here at Perrie & Associates where my co-workers have quickly become my friends."


Linda May, Attorney (Cumming) 

"I am thankful for my family, my work family, church family and friends.  I am thankful for my health and my sense of humor. I am thankful for all the gifts God has given me and for his guidance in showing me how to use them. Even though sometimes I mess up, he still forgives me and I am thankful for that."


Stephanie Chandler, Pre-Closer (Keller Williams Cityside) 

"I am thankful for life in general because it is not guaranteed. I'm also thankful for my mother's continuous prayers for her family and the love and bong my family shares with one another. 
Each year, my family decorates the Christmas tree of whoever decides to host Thanksgiving, which will be me, so all my aunts and cousins will be my tree decorators. The adults will also pull names because we like to focus on donating toys to underprivileged kids so we don't spend a lot of money on each other. We take care of the kids in our family and the "adopted" kids that don't know us because that's what Christmas is all about." 


We at Perrie & Associates are also thankful for all of our wonderful business partners and clients who support us and come to our closing table. Without you, we could not do what we love.
From our family to yours, have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The How and Why of Home Appraisals

Keep Learning in Real Estate